Hello, you! Welcome to Friday. What are you up to this weekend? We’re headed to a birthday dinner for a friend tomorrow, and I’m having brunch with the girls on Sunday. Looking forward to staying in town again this weekend!
Hope you have a good one, and here’s some of my favorite links from around the web this week…
01. I had my eyes on these mules and these mules at Target two weeks ago, but they didn’t have my size in either pair. Luckily they did online, so I ordered them and can’t wait to wear them this spring!
02. Must make this dip soon.
03. Date ideas under $10. Love the truth or dare idea!
04. Did you know Walmart has a lot of Nespresso compatible capsules? My husband and I personally love these and these. You get more for less with these, and we think they taste just a good as the Nespresso brand capsules. You’re welcome!
05. Can you say dream home!
06. Love these cute little heels.
07. What Being A “Bestselling Author” Really Means. I found this to be fascinating!
Also, in case you missed it on the blog this week…