“Be happy. Be bright. Be you.”
– Christy Borgeld
Good morning, friends, and happy Friday! I hope you’ve had a wonderful week!
Whatcha up to this weekend? I’m heading to a Christmas festival in town this evening with the hubby and my sister and her boyfriend, and than Saturday and Sunday will be spent volunteering for a local family resource center.
Hope you have a good one, and here’s some links I loved on the web this week:
01. An article on being a flake. I couldn’t have said it better myself. Aside from people who don’t respond to my texts or social media messages (WHEN I CAN CLEARLY SEE THEY’VE READ IT!), being a flake is one of my biggest pet peeves. Stop being flakes, people. Do better.
02. Realistic Birth Announcements. Made me laugh.
04. Have you ever heard of Grounds and Hounds? Love!
05. Loving the colors on this blanket scarf.
07. I purchased an extra long cardigan last weekend similar to this one. I’m loving the long duster look so much right now!
08. These leggings were *highly* recommended to me this week.
Also, in case you missed it on the blog this week…