Hellloooo! It’s been way too long since my last Friday Favorites post. I’m excited to get back into it! I’ve been saving links here and there for the past two weeks, so this post will be a bit longer than my usual Friday Favorites posts. But ARE YOU MAD ABOUT IT?!
What are you up to this weekend? I’m headed to our town’s local Christmas parade on Saturday afternoon. Just before that, I’m going to stop by a friend’s local boutique for their customer holiday party. They’ll have a braid bar and a coffee bar set up. Umm, yes PLEASE! I love Christmas, y’all, so I’m beyond thrilled that all the festivities are starting.
We put up our tree last Sunday (pictured above) and watched one of our favorite holiday movies, White Christmas. We started this tradition last year – decorating followed by watching White Christmas. It’s exciting that Phil and I will now be starting our own little traditions as time goes on.
Hope you have a good one, and here’s some fun links from around the web I loved this week (and last week)…
01. This movie was shot in the town we live in and I cannot wait to see it!
02. I recently started using Complexion Rescue by bareMinerals and I love it!
03. I borrowed this eyeliner from my friend a few weekends ago and was amazed by how seamless the liquid liner went on! I will definitely be adding this to my makeup bag once my current liner runs out.
04. I finished reading two books by Jen Hatmaker over the last two months: For the Love and Of Mess and Moxie. I highly recommend both! I plan on doing a blog post/book review of some sort on these early next year.
06. Phil and I just bought this coffee table for our home. Goodbye to kicking over drinks every.single.time. one of us walks by!
07. A cozy blanket. Would make a great Christmas gift.
08. A hilarious coffee mug I wish wasn’t sold out so I could buy it for my mom for Christmas!
09. How adorable is this Five Minute Journal? Would also make a great gift!
10. Love this sleeveless coatigan. It’s currently 50% off!
11. This coat gives me all the feels. Would be so perfect for winter.
Also, in case you missed it on the blog this week…