(Photo of our dog, Doc Watson)
“Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing.” – Abraham Lincoln
Hi, ya! Happy Friday! What are you up to this weekend? I’m headed to Charlotte tomorrow to get my hair done. This appointment is for both my normal trim and color, and a trial run for my wedding day hair! We are now less than a week away. I can hardly believe it!
Hope you have a delightful weekend, and here’s some fun links from around the web I loved this week:
01. I found my wedding perfume and my, oh my does it smell good! This will also serve as my “something blue”.
03. Great tips for putting together a killer gallery wall.
05. A cute Halloween cookie idea.
06. Magnolia Market released their Christmas collection this week and it’s lovely.
07. Always loving these house tours.
08. Drooling over these velvet flats.
Also, in case you missed it on the blog this week…