Good morning, y’all! Happy Friday! How’s your week been? We got our marriage license and can officially wed! We’re less than two weeks away now! Eeeeee!
Got any fun plans this weekend? I’m picking up my wedding dress this evening and going for my final fitting. Fingers crossed all goes well! I’m also running another 5K tomorrow and getting brunch with some friends after the race, then heading to my brother’s football game. It’s going to be a busy, but fun and active weekend.
Hope you have a good one, and here’s some fun links to start your weekend off right…
01. Our dog threw up on our area rug in the living room (glorious, I know) and we just cannot get the smell out no matter how much we scrub! So we finally broke down and ordered a new one this week using a few gift cards we’ve gotten as wedding gifts.
02. Love this dress from ModCloth.
03. How lovely is this desk chair?
04. Being Organized Is A Gift I Give Myself And Other People by Rachel Wilkerson Miller.
05. And while we’re on the topic of organization, a refreshing perspective on being busy.
07. A beautiful overnight bag.
08. I so wish I would’ve thought to register for a popcorn popper on our wedding registry!
09. After much reading and research, I’ve decide to give these daily multivitamins a try.
Also, in case you missed it on the blog this week…