(Photo taken at The Omni Grove Park Inn in Asheville, NC)
Hello, gorgeous! I hope you’ve had the best week this week. What are your weekend plans? Phil’s cousin is getting married and he’s in the wedding, so it’s off to Charlotte we go for the weekend. We’re really looking forward to see his family for a bit.
Have a good one, and here’ some links from around the web I loved this week…
01. I made cornbread from scratch for the first time last week using a recipe I found online and wasn’t too impressed. While it tasted good, it fell a part really easily. I came across this skillet cornbread recipe I want to try. It looks like it may be a bit more sturdy.
02. I just love this bag.
04. Why it’s totally okay to eat dinner with your spouse in complete silence.
06. Prince Harry gets his popcorn stolen by a two-year-old and it’s adorable.
07. Taking a knee.
08. A beautiful back patio makeover.
09. 12 Five-Ingredient Dinners. I made number one earlier this week for a quick week-night-dinner. Yum!
10. Also on the menu this week, Phil made us this slow cooker Moroccan chickpea and turkey stew and it was so, so good.
Also, in case you missed it on the blog this week…