“Always do right. This will gratify some people
and astonish the rest.” – Mark Twain
Hey, peeps! How’s it going? How’s your week been? Any fun plans this weekend? Phil is out of town for his bachelor weekend, which means I’ve got the house all to myself. Bring on the trashy realty TV and pints of ice cream! Maybe I’ll get around to going on a walk or something, but it’s supposed to rain here all weekend, so maybe not.
Hope you have a good one, and here’s some fun links from around the web to start your weekend with a bang:
01. Almost picked up this cream eye shadow the other day, but didn’t and now I’m regretting it.
03. Me likey these shoes.
04. 3 self-defense moves every girl should know. I would love to take an entire class on this!
06. Life hack: how to pick the juiciest rotisserie chicken at the grocery store.
07. Pretty modern farmhouse via Airbnb. This might call for a trip to Nashville!
08. Love these minimalist wedding ideas.
09. Would you sleep in a different bedroom than your husband?
10. How amazing are these framed woodblock prints?
12. Also, if you missed it on the blog this week, podcasts I’m loving.