Good morning and happy Friday! How’s your week been? After being on vacation at the end of last week, this week has been a struggle. It’s been tough getting back into my normal routine.
Any fun weekend plans for you and yours? I’m running a 5K tomorrow, but that’s about it. Phil has shows all weekend, so I might check one of those out if I can get everything done around the house that I need to get done.
Hope you have a good one and here’s some fun links from around the web, plus some photos from my bachelorette weekend at the very end.
01. A quick brownie PSA.
02. How I’ve been styling/wearing my hair lately.
03. Cute bag option for the farmer’s market.
04. I’ve recently started drinking more rosé this summer and this rosé sangria looks delish!
05. Up until this point, I thought I would wear my hair up on my wedding day; however, I’ve really been loving the half up, half down look lately. A couple of examples that have caught my eye are this blogger’s wedding day hair and this look. I have a trial run with my stylist the week before the wedding, so I’m hoping to get a feel for both an up style and a down.
06. How beautiful is this top?
07. One of my pet peeves is when people don’t text back in a timely manner. It frustrates the hell out of me! I came across this Buzzfeed article with responses for people who don’t text back and it made me laugh out loud.
As many of you know, my bachelorette weekend was this past weekend. I wanted to share a few photos from the trip. The largest photo on the far left is me just before we went out the last night of our trip. My friend Charlotte did my makeup and my friend Megan made the earrings I’m wearing. You can follow both of them on Instagram at @charlotteelizabethmakeup and @meganwinfieldjewelry. Charlotte will also be doing my makeup for the big day!
Besides seeing my friends, my favorite part of the trip was honestly just getting to relax on the beach. It rained for a bit on one of the days we were there, but it was overcast and perfect the rest of the time. I love going to the beach! It’s such a nice change from the mountains. My friends invested a lot of time and money into this weekend and I’m so grateful to them for that. Now that the weekend is over, it’s time to start putting the final touches on everything before the big day. I’ll hopefully have another wedding update for you soon! And yes, those are devil horns on my head! :)
Vacation location: Surfside Beach, SC.
Spaghetti strap dress: Bevello (Similar)