Hey, there. How’s your week been? My birthday was on Monday and the entire week has (unintentionally) turned into one big celebration. Not complaining.
What are you up to this weekend? Phil and I are heading to Dollywood tomorrow. I’m praying for good weather! Next week I hope to have a post about what I’m currently reading, listening to, and watching. I’ve started a new book, podcast, and show that I’m suuuuper sucked in to so I thought I’d share.
Hope you have a good one, and here’s some fun links from around the WWW.
01. The Ultimate Guide to Achieving Anything. A great read for when you need a good pep talk.
02. Check out this New York house completely encased in ice. Holy moly!
03. Nap hangout. Is it weird that my friends and I did this all the time in college?
05. Also, finding joy in three seconds.
06. My aunt gave me an Old Navy gift card for my birthday and I snagged this cute little top.
07. Pretty phone cases.
09. Mushroom tartines. Yum.
10. Foreign postcards.