Helloooo, gorgeous! How are you today? How’s your week been? What are your plans for the weekend? I’m heading to Winston-Salem to celebrate a friend’s birthday. I just love girl’s weekends and I’m ecstatic that I will have gotten two in a row!
Hope you have a good one, and here’s some fun links from around the web:
01. Newest “Sesame Street” Muppet has autism: Meet Julia. This is such a heartwarming article.
02. Phil and I have a meeting with our caterer for the wedding reception next week and we’ve started putting together ideas for a menu. Since this is more of a casual celebration, we’re thinking of just doing heavy appetizers. This article by Southern Living was really helpful in getting us started.
04. Here’s an article all about body language and success.
05. Loving this trio and that it’s only $35.
07. These little pouches are so cute and would be great to take on my honeymoon!
08. Phil and I are going to try our hand at a raised-bed vegetable garden this spring and summer. These tips are great!