Hi, friends! How’s your week going so far? Did you do anything fun this weekend? My mom and I hit up the outlets on Sunday and snagged some amazing deals, so I thought I’d share a few of them with you today. Unfortunately, the clothing in the outlet stores vary from what each store has online. So while some of the links below are not exactly what’s pictured above, I did my best to find similar items from the same stores. Numbers 01-05 won’t be exactly the same, but number 06 and on are direct links to other pieces I added to my closet and didn’t snap a picture of. Bonus, almost everything in this post is currently on sale!
01. Cozy cream top from Loft. This will be great for the cold winter months. It’s so soft and warm! I’ll more than likely wear this sweater with jeans and booties and add a pretty scarf, or wear it to work with dressy trousers and a statement necklace. Find a similar one here, here, here, and here!
02. Fun patterned tunic from Loft. The picture above does not do this top justice! This is going to be a fun one to wear to Phil’s shows or nights out on the town. It looked great with the dark jeans I was wearing. Curl the hair, throw on some dangly earrings, and bam: the perfect evening outfit! Similar here.
03. Versatile sweatshirt tunic from Loft. This is the perfect casual day top. You could easily get away with wearing this with jeans or leggings. Similar draw string tunic here.
04. Cow neck two in one sweater from Loft. Similar here, here, and here. I didn’t end up buying this sweater because I have one that’s way too close, but I thought it was really cute so I still included it in my list. The similar ones are great, too!
05. Another cute patterned tunic from Loft. This was probably my favorite find of the day! It’s going to be great to wear to work or with jeans. Same shirt, different colors.
A couple of other items I picked up…
06. Scarfed Poncho from Loft. Currently wearing this without the scarf to work today with a long sleeve black cotton shirt, a black high-waist skirt, black tights, black bootie wedges, and dangly statement earrings. I think this will also be amazing with dark skinny jeans and booties. Super excited about this one!
07. Tweed high waist dress pants from Ann Taylor. I wore these to work yesterday with the sweater on number 08, plus a scarf.
08. Wool cashmere boatneck sweater in navy blue from Ann Taylor. This sweater is really soft and is going to be a great staple piece for me.
P.S. Boots in photos are Keen Mora Mid Button for Women in Barley.