TGIF! How’s it going? How’s your week been? Mine has felt very long, per usual, so I’m happy the weekend is finally here! Any plans for you and yours this weekend? I’m having dinner with my mom and brother and his sweet girlfriend this evening, and Phil and I are going to look at wedding bands tomorrow! If we buy before the end of the year we’ll get a huge discount. So even though I won’t actually be wearing the ring until 2018, I’m really excited about shopping for it.
Have a good one and here’s some fun links from around the web…
03. Birchbox is hosting a 12 Days of Prizes and Surprises event over on their website. You can enter to win a massive new prize each of the 12 days! A couple of their prizes so far have been $3,000 in Oribe products, $500 in Laura Geller New York Makeup, and $1,500 to spend on BaubleBar.com. Pretty awesome, right?!
04. Speaking of Bauble Bar, I’m loving their Pirkko Tassel Drop earrings. These would be so fun for a holiday party!
06. I just bought this relaxed peplum top in black from Old Navy a few weeks ago. It’s so comfy! This has been such a fun staple to add to my wardrobe. I’m able to wear it to work, to girl’s night out, and/or on a casual Saturday of shopping or brunching. I’m loving how Natalie Borton styled hers. I have a jacket that’s similar to the one she has on in her post, so I’m going to give this outfit a try sometime soon!
Also, in case you missed it on the blog this week…
- Holiday Gift Guide, Part One: Gifts for Men Under $100
- Holiday Gift Guide, Part Two: Gifts for Women Under $100