Happy December! I can’t believe we are already one month away from 2016 being over. What a year it has been!
November was a fun month on the beauty front. I discovered several really wonderful products that I’ve incorporated, or will be incorporating soon, into my daily routine.
01. Maybelline FaceStudio Master Conceal. This is by far the very best drugstore concealer I’ve ever used. This has replaced every department store and high end concealer I’ve ever used. I’ll be doing a full review soon, so stay tuned!
02. Avene Hydrance Optimale Hydrating Cream RICH. I received a sample of this moisturizer in my October Birchbox and fell in love. It’s the best moisturizer I’ve tried thus far in my life and has replaced every moisturizer in both my day and night skincare routines.
03. Arm & Hammer Complete Care Toothpaste. This might seem a bit odd to have toothpaste on my beauty favorites list, but I’m seriously in love with this stuff. The very first time I used it I hated it because, I’ll be honest, you can definitely taste the baking soda. But Phil bought a tube and since I’ve started using it regularly, I’ve gotten used to the taste and can see a big difference! I personally think Arm & Hammer cleans 10 times better than other toothpaste, and I can also tell that my teeth have gotten whiter since using it.
04. This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray. I get excited about going to sleep since using this spray! I also received a sample of this product in my October Birchbox and am so happy I did. As I said before, I feel like I’m sleeping at a spa with this spray.
05. Oribe Gold Envy Luminous Face Mask. I got this face mask as a sample in my November Birchbox. A full size is $95 and after using it, I can see why. It smells incredible and left my skin feeling extra smooth. I’ll be honest though, I haven’t bought the full size yet and am not sure I will because $95 is a lot of money, but it was such a treat to try it out this month.
What beauty products did you discover in November that you loved? Share in the comments below!