Just popping in to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving! I’ll be unplugging from the blog for the rest of the week to try and soak in every moment with my family.
In the meantime, here are a few fun links from around the web to help start your holiday week off well:
01. This looks like a great reading list.
02. Listening to this song reduces anxiety by 65%.
03. Playground Purgatory. Have a laugh.
04. How to have a Chill-Giving (That’s a real thing). Definitely going to need to remember the “how to avoid talking about politics” paragraph!
05. 11 easy office stretches you can do at your desk.
06. Dying for this 2017 Simplified Planner by Emily Ley, but I just don’t think I can justify spending that much on a planner.
Also, in case you missed it on the blog last week…
Have a good one, friends!