Happy first week of November (crazy) and, more importantly, happy Friday! How’s your week been? What are you getting into this weekend? I’m headed to another football game on Saturday to cheer on my brother. My great aunt and uncle will be in town for the game, too, so I’m excited to see them!
Here’s a couple of fun links I found around the web this week:
02. 30 of the most beautiful movie homes. I’ll take them all, please.
03. Because of 4AM. Get ready to be inspired.
04. Need a good “awwwww,” moment in your life? Then read this 10-year-old’s letter to his girlfriend.
05. From someone who gets called by the wrong name almost weekly, if not on a daily basis, here’s some advice on what to do if you aren’t sure how to pronounce someone’s name. (P.S. My name is pronounced A-Lee-Sha. More commonly spelled as Alicia.)
07. A snow day memory by David Sedaris. This essay made me LOL.
08. November style tips.
09. My mom and I and one of mom’s friends are starting a book club this month. Our first book, Woman of God by James Patterson. Ever heard of/read it? What did you think?
11. If you needed a reason to drink coffee everyday, here’s 11.
Also, in case you missed it on the blog this week…
Have a magical weekend!