I’m currently playing catch up on a few of my regular posts and monthly beauty favorites is one of them. Since it’s already halfway through July, I decided to combine my favorite finds for the month of June and July into one post. I’ve had great luck with new beauty products here lately so I’m excited to share a few!
1. It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream With SPF 50+ in Light – This stuff is amazing. Truly. It’s the perfect summer time foundation. It goes on light, but still provides excellent coverage, as well as acts as an SPF. In the summer I usually don’t wear a lot of makeup, if any. This is great when I need to look put together, but don’t want the heaviness of a normal foundation.
2. Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick in Wild About Pink – I’ve been on the hunt for a fun summer lipstick for a while now. The week before last, a Mary Kay sales rep came into our office trying to raise money for a non-profit. This puppy caught my eye. It’s a really pretty, bright pink that’s not too much. I’ve been loving it so far!
3. Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser – I’ve had to hardest time finding a cleanser that was just right for my skin. I saw a skincare tutorial a while back that used this and I was intrigued. I purchased a sample size at Ulta and fell in love. This cleanser is gentle, but removes makeup well. It also smells great! I see myself making this item a staple in my skincare routine.
4. Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara – Length, curl, volume. You name it and this mascara does it. I was using Benefit’s Roller Girl and Yes They’re Real for the longest time, but I think this mascara will be replacing them both. It’s so great!
5. Beauty Counter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer in No. 2 – Remember how I said above that I don’t wear much makeup in the summer? After trying this moisturizer, I’m not sure why in the world you would. Not only does it moisturize, but it brings your skin the life without feeling like you are wearing anything. I also heard a rumor that Lauren Conrad loves this stuff.