And so, my friends, another month has come and gone. I can’t believe this is the last weekend in May! I’m headed to Charlotte tomorrow morning to celebrate a good friend’s mom’s 50th birthday. A couple of my other close girlfriends will be there, as well so I can’t wait! We are long overdue for a girl’s weekend.
You may have read my April Beauty Favorites post. I’ve been using and loving some new products this month so I thought I’d share again.
1. Beautycounter Gentle Exfoliator – I was recently introduced to Beautycounter about a month ago and started using their Essentials Skincare line. I love all the products in the line so far and will do a full review here in a couple of weeks, but the exfoliator really stood out. It doesn’t look like they sell this particular exfoliator for individual sale outside of the collection, but here’s a link to one that’s similar. This may very well be the same thing, but I’m still learning my way around their site so let me know if you know that these are the same thing.
2. Daisy Eau So Fresh de Toilette – I’ve used Marc Jacobs’ Daisy since I was in high school and have stayed loyal up until I discovered the Eau so Fresh version of the brand. It smells clean and fresh, but is not too overpowering.
3. Redken Pillow Proof Blow Dry Primer – My hairstylist uses this product on me every time she does my hair. I love the smell and she recommended it to me in order to use as a heat protectant and to limit my blow dry time. So far, so good!
4. amika Headstrong Hairspray – I’ve used a lot of amika products that I love: dry shampoo, dry conditioner, texture spray, bombshell blow out, smoothing balm, etc. I’d always heard of their touchable hold hairspray, but discovered their Headstrong Hairspray at my last hair appointment. I like a stronger hold when it comes to my hairspray so this has been fantastic.
5. Beautycounter Protect All Over Sunscreen SPF 30 – This sunscreen is lightweight, but provides the protection you need when you’re out in the sun without all the harsh chemicals you might find in other brands. It smells good too!
Did you have any beauty favorites this month?