Can you believe it’s already May?! April came and went before I could blink. I feel like it was just Christmas! Or maybe that’s just me wishing it was still Christmas.
Anywho, I discovered a lot of fun products this past month that I wanted to share with you. All the products listed below are also organic!
1. Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist – I referred to this charmer as a drink of water for my face in my Evening Skincare Routine post, and that is the absolute best way I know how to describe it. This baby acts as a toner and a refreshing, hydrating spray. As cheesy as it sounds, I feel a little more alive after using it.
2. Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask – This mask is absolutely incredible. This exfoliating mask has a jelly like texture that goes on smooth and cool, unlike other exfoliators that are typically grainy. It leaves my face feeling as smooth as a baby’s bottom. I typically don’t pick favorites, but this is my all.time.fave.mask.handsdown. This guy is also great for my sensitive skin!
3. RMS Beauty Lip Shine – This lip shine is a great cross between a gloss and a balm. It’s not too heavy and provides the perfect amount of color for day or night. I have the shade Honest.
4. Tarte Clean Slate Flawless 12-Hour Brightening Primer – This month was my first time trying a Tarte primer. I’ve been really impressed. It’s very light-weight and smells great. It also does a good job of keeping my makeup in place.
5. Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask – This mask “sucks the junk” right out of my face. It’s a great mask to use a few times a week when my pores are feeling extra clogged.
What are some favorite beauty products you discovered in April?